GLOBAL HEALTH ASIA INSTITUTE’s researchers lead or are involved in several research and advocacy projects in the region. We are broadly addressing global health and planetary health issues including infectious diseases sustainable control, rural communities vulnerability, resilience and adaptation to environmental degradation and climate change.
We design and implement global health and policy oriented research and advocacy in six major areas:
- Science-policy dialogue for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) implementation
- Liver Fluke, Cholangiocarcinoma Risk in NE Thailand
- Environmental Risk Transitions, Health and Health Practices in Agrosystems
- Community based dengue control in Myanmar and Cambodia
- Holistic Malaria Control and Elimination
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza in Vietnam