- Pierre Echaubard, Tomas Leon, Kulwadee Suwanatrai, Sasithorn Kaewkes, Frank F Mallory and Banchob Sripa.. Assessing Opisthorchis viverrini transmission dynamics: Experimental and modeling investigations of miracidium infectivity and survival over time and accross a temperature gradient. International Journal for Parasitology (in press, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpara.2016.10.007)
- Bruce Wilcox and Pierre Echaubard. Balancing biomedical and ecological perspectives in research framing of liver fluke and CCA in NE thailand. Commisioned review for Parasitology International (in press).
- Christina Sunyoung Kim, John F Smith, Apiporn Suwannatrai, Pierre Echaubard, Bruce Wilcox, Sasithorn Kaewkes, Paiboon Sithithaworn, Banchob Sripa. Role of socio-cultural and economic factors in cyprinid fish distribution networks and consumption in Lawa Lake region, North-East Thailand: Novel perspectives on O. viverrini transmission dynamics. Acta Tropica 170, 85-94
- Parichat Saenna, Cameron Hurst, Pierre Echaubard, Bruce A. Wilcox and Banchob Sripa. Food Sharing as a Risk Factor in Opisthorchis viverrini Infection: Evidence from Two Villages in Northeastern Thailand. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 6 (1), 66.
- Christina Sunyoung Kim, Pierre Echaubard, Apiporn Suwannatrai, John F Smith, Bruce Wilcox, Sasithorn Kaewkes, Paiboon Sithithaworn, Banchob Sripa. Seasonal and Spatial Environmental Influence on Opisthorchis viverrini Intermediate Hosts, Abundance and Distribution: Insights on Transmission Dynamics and Sustainable Control. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 10 (11), e0005121
- Yupin Manpratum, Wanlop Kaewkes, Pierre Echaubard, Banchob Sripa, Sasithorn Kaewkes. New host and locality records of Haplorchoides mehrai and relative infectivity with Opisthorchis viverrini in cyprinid fishes in Northeastern Thailand and Lao PDR. Parasitology Research DOI: 10.1007/s00436-016-5324-7¬
- Pierre Echaubard, Banchob Sripa, Frank F Mallory and Bruce Wilcox. The Role of Evolutionary Biology in Research and Control of Liver flukes in Southeast Asia. (review article) Infection Genetics and Evolution, 43: 381–397
- AD Ziegler, P Echaubard, YT Lee, CJ Chuah, C Grundy-Warr, BA Wilcox, L Laithevewat, P Sithithaworn, TN Petney, X Ong, R Andrews, N Khuntikeo, P Tungtang. Untangling the Complexity of Liver Fluke Infection and Cholangiocarcinoma in NE Thailand Through Transdisciplinary Learning. Ecohealth 13 (2), 316-327; DOI: 10.1007/s10393-015-1087-3).
- Pierre Echaubard, Banchob Sripa, Frank Mallory, John F Smith and Bruce Wilcox. The importance of socio-ecological context in Eco-health initiatives. EcoHealth: Volume 12, Issue 1 (2015), Page 4-7
- Saksena, S, J. Fox, M.Epprecht; C.C. Tran, D. H. Nong, J.H Spencer; L. Nguyen; M. L. Finucane; V. D. Tran, B.A. Wilcox. 2015. Evidence for the Convergence Model: the Emergence of Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (H5N1) in Viet Nam. PLoS ONE 10(9): e0138138. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0138138
- Richter, C.H., H. Nguyen-Viet, J. Steele, J. Xu, and B. A. Wilcox. 2015. Toward Operational Criteria for Ecosystem Approaches to Health, EcoHealth, DOI:10.1007/s10393-015-1028-1.
- Richter, C.H., Custer, B. , Steele, J.A., Wilcox, B.A. and Jianchu Xu. 2015. Intensified food production and correlated risks to human health in the Greater Mekong Subregion: A systematic review. Environmental Health 14(1):43
- C.H. Richter, J. Xu and B.A. Wilcox. 2015. Opportunities and Challenges of the Ecosystem Approach. Futures 67:40-51
- Saksena, J. Fox, M. Epprecht, C. Tran, M. Castrence, D. Nong, J. Spencer, N. Lam, M. Finucane, T.D. Vien, B. A. Wilcox. 2014. Role of Urbanization, Land-Use Diversity, and Livestock intensification in Zoonotic Disease Emergence. Environment, Population and Health Series, No. 6, East-West Center, Honolulu, USA.
- Sripa, S. Tangkawattana, S. Kaewkes, T. Laha, and B. A. Wilcox. 2014. Integrated opisthorchiasis control in Northeast Thailand: the Lawa Project. Acta Tropica. doi:10.1016/j.actatropica.2014.07.017
- J.A. Chandler, P. Thongsripong, A. Green, P. Kittayapong, B. A. Wilcox, G. P. Schroth, D. D. Kapan, S. N. Bennett. 2014. Metagenomic shotgun sequencing of a Bunyavirus in wild-caught Aedes aegypti from Thailand informs the evolutionary and genomic history of the Phleboviruses Virology 464-465:312-319.
- Thongsripong, A. B. Green, P. Kittayapong, D. Kapan, B. A. Wilcox and S. Bennett. 2013. Mosquito vector diversity across habitats in central Thailand endemic for dengue and other arthropod-borne diseases. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 7:1-12.
- Pierre Echaubard, Nicole de Paula, Boripat Siriaroonrat, Bruce Wilcox and Serge Morand. Biodiversity and health: translating science to policy. Policy Brief, UNEP – Regional Office for Asia Pacific.
- Echaubard and Wilcox. Health, disease and climate change adaptation in dryland socio-ecological systems. Commissioned Scoping review. Submitted to Infectious Disease of Poverty.
- Wilcox, Echaubard, Richter and Steele. Health, Biodiversity, Traditional Knowledge and Climate Change Adaptation. Commissioned Scoping review. Submitted to Infectious Disease of Poverty.
- Pierre Echaubard, Thierry Lefevre and Bruce Wilcox. Evolutionary perspectives on human infectious diseases: challenges, advances and promises. Editorial article introducing the Special Issue of the same name to be published in Evolutionary Applications (Wiley) upcoming fall 2017.
- Jennifer Steele, Carsten Richter, Pierre Echaubard, Parichat Saenna, Virginia Stout and Bruce A. Wilcox. Risk factors for cholangiocarcinoma in the Opisthorchis viverrini endemic lower Mekong region: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Submitted to PLoS Medicine
- Sripa and Echaubard. Southeast Asian Liver Fluke: Prospects Towards Sustainable Control. Review commissioned by Trends in Parasitology.
- Khoury, P. Echaubard, M. Peyre, S. Morand & F. L. Goutard. Management of water and related diseases in Lower Mekong basin: Perspectives from a multidisciplinary workshop between European and Asian scientists. Submitted to Frontiers in the environment and public health.
Book in preparation:
Building Resilience for Health in Southeast Asia: From People to Ecosystems. Wilcox B. A. and Echaubard P. editors.